ISACA PUNE CHAPTER
A few like minded professionals came together in 1999 and made a modest beginning of ISACA Pune Chapter to help the CISA exam candidates from Pune. In the last more than a decade, Pune Chapter is grown to 600 strong membership base supporting many activities.
MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
The Pune Chapter is constituted under The Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. It is managed by Board of Directors (trustees) of the Chapter. All the Directors are the volunteers – subject matter experts from related fields – elected by the members of ISACA Pune Chapter. Click here to get Memorandum of Association of Pune Chapter. For Rules and Regulations Click here.
The Chapter has more than 600 active members from Pune and surrounding areas.
The Chapter has office at Maharatta Chamber of commerce in the Swargate area. The administration of the chapter is managed by office manager.
ISACA Pune Chapter is proud to be one of the most active chapter with the highest membership growth rate in India. There are many activities conducted by the Pune Chapter as follows
- Monthly lecture meetings on various topics to promote education and awareness
- Workshops to help members enhance security, control and auditing skills of members
- Awareness sessions in educational institutes in and around Pune
- Weekly CISA classes by prominent subject matter experts to help CISA candidates.
- Boot camp for CISA, CISM and CRISC candidates
- Mega annual ITS event on the most current technology control topic